Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taff

After reading all the negative comments regarding Northover Cars I feel that I must write in their defence.Last October browsing online{looking at cars}I came across this company which was unknown to me because i live n Cardiff but saw a car i liked with them so I rang Matthew who was very helpful .He told me that the car would be delivered free to Cardiff and promised me the car was in showroom condition,which it was. i have been extremely pleased with all my dealings as the paperwork{Private number plate,Tax} was also done for me.The car is 2012 Mecedes E class coupe 7000 genuine miles.

Kind Regards.

Henryk.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Northover Cars needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northover Cars.

Comments

Agreed a good deal on a used Mercedes and was promised a list of minor faults would be rectified ready for collection.Turned up two weeks later to find some of the jobs required had not been done and others appeared to have been done badly!

I said I was unhappy and was refusing to pay for the car with which the owner had a childish tantrum and stormed off leaving a very embarrassed salesman to refund my deposit.

AVOID.I have since returned to a local Mercedes main dealer and am now receiving the customer service I expect from a prestigious marque.

review #663746