Northover Cars - Rude & aggressive
I and my son went to the local dealer, Northover cars to buy a car & found the man unhelpful & when asked for the documentation he started making excuses.It was obvious the car have a few different colour shades signifying it was accident damaged.
When this was pointed out to the man, he let rip with outburst of swearwords in front of my 11 year old son.
The prices of his cars are too high, and the cars are not in great condition.The perception you get on their website is totally different from what you see when you arrive at the shady site.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Used Cars
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I rented a car and did a cursory check of the vehicle (Honda CRV, 2015 UK plates...just in case it's used again to rip someone else off). As it was..."
- "God I wished I had read the reviews before making the colossal mistake of using Elite (ha what a joke) phones and computer ltd. After sending my phone in for a..."
- "I purchased a pre rolled pizza base on baking paper from my local aldi supermarket.(requires no rolling) After I topped and cooked the said base. I sat down to enjoy a..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."